Site Meter

Monday, December 20, 2010

GAK TAW INI APA...

Hai para T-readers, jumpa lagi bersama saya Fajaruddin Shiddiq. I'm sorry for give you unknown post.because, i can't think freshly. it causes i broke up. i'm very sad because of that. can you imagine, i'm already pass 1 year with her, but we ........ T_T

i'm really sorry about this. I don't know, where i have to speak. ehere i have to burn my problem. only with this blog i can burn my problem.

I just want to tell her that " I REALY LOVE YOU " 
I have some words for her.. I hope you will read it, My Love...



====================================================================

Hilang semua janji, semua mimpi-mimpi indah..
Hancur hati ini, melihat semua ini..
Lenyap telah lenyap, kebahagiaan dihati..
Ku hanya bisa menangisi semua ini..
Hancur hati ini melihat kau telah pergi..

Langit menjadi gelap berkelabu, menyelimuti hidupku..
Mengubah seluruh hidupku..
Mengapa semua jadi begini, perpisahan terjadi..
Diantara kita berdua.
KUAKAN MENANTI SEBUAH KEAJAIBAN.
YANG MEMBUAT KITA BISA BERSAMA KEMBALI.....

====================================================================

That is from the song of Hilang by Susan Neva and Ujo. I think this song is like in my heart. I don't know what should i do?? I think it was my end, my Live is Over.... T_T

For D**I, a person who I loved most, I WILL WAITING FOR YOU. I WILL WAITING UNTIL YOU ARE IN 20 YEARS OLD. NOW, YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD. I WILL WAITING 2 YEARS FOR YOU...

PLEASE, REMEMBER THIS....

0 Komen:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music